Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to www.minecraftguide.info which is in the Minecraft gaming guide. We are committed to respecting our intellectual property rights as well as those of other people in the same way we expect others to protect our own rights. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c) The person who owns the copyright or their representative can send a takedown request to us through our DMCA Agent, which is listed below the article. Since we are an online service company we have the right to claim immunity from infringement claims under the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. If you wish to submit an infringement claim in good faith with us, you need to send us a notice that includes the following details:
Notification of Infringement Claim
1. An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright (or an authorized person to take action on behalf of the owner);2. The identification of the copyrighted works that are claimed to be infringed;
3. Identification of the material that must be removed and any information that is sufficient to allow a service company to find the material. (Please provide an URL for the webpage you are concerned with to assist us in identifying the offenders work]
4. A reasonable amount of information that will allow an organization to reach the party complaining, including your name, physical address email address, telephone number and fax number;
5. A declaration that the complainant is of a reasonable conviction that the use in the content is not authorized by the copyright agent and
6. A declaration that the information contained in the notification is true and, under the penalty of perjury the complainant is legally authorized to represent the owner of the copyright.
Title 17 United States Code SS512(f) offers civil damages penalties, which include attorneys’ fees and costs, against anyone who knows and materially misrepresents details in a notice of infringement pursuant to 17 United States Code SS512(c)(3).
All takedown notices must be sent through Our Contact Page. We appriciate you to send us an email for prompt attention.
We may provide your identity and personal details for any copyright infringement complaint that we get with the accused infringer. If you file a claim you acknowledge and accept that your identity of you and your claim will be made available to the suspected infringer.
Counter-Notification Return of Material
If you’ve received notice that material is being taken down due to an infringement claim based on copyright You may contact us with a counter-notification to get the content on the subject returned to the website. This notification should be made in written form at the request of our DMCA Agent and must include at least the following information in accordance with 17 USC Section 512(g)(3):
1. Your signature, whether electronic or physical.
2. The description includes the materials that were taken down and the location that was originally the material prior to being removed.
3. A declaration that is subject to the penalty of perjury stating that you have the confidence you know that this material has been disabled or removed because of an error or misidentification of the material that was to be disabled or removed.
4. Name, address, and a number of phones, and an acknowledgment that you agree to the court’s jurisdiction that covers the district where the address is situated (or when you’re not in the United States, that you agree to have jurisdiction over any district where the provider could be located) and agrees to receive the service of process provided by the company or person who supplied the original notification of infringement.
5. Send your counter notice via Contact page of website. We highly recommend emailing us.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement seriously. As per the policy on repeat infringers under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we maintain a database of DMCA notices from copyright owners and make every attempt to locate repeat violators. If they violate our internal policy repeat infringers will have their accounts revoked.
We can change the content of this webpage and the policy on managing DMCA claimants at any point for any reason. We encourage you to come regularly to check the policy on a regular basis for any updates.